MHM is a national charity delivering a number of innovative primary care and social care services and interventions to thousands of people every day across the UK. We have a range of rewarding and stimulating jobs and careers across a number of disciplines.
We have a dedicated and experienced staff team of over 400 people providing a comprehensive range of recovery services which supports many aspects of peoples lives: from psychological and well-being therapeutic recovery interventions through to everyday employment, housing , independent and community support needs.
Our valued staff know that they make a difference to the lives of others and in return MHM is committed to investing in their development and engagement.
Employees working for us can expect:
- Flexible working (where appropriate),
- 25 days annual leave per annum/pro rata, plus statutory holidays
- 5% contributory pension scheme
- Family Friendly policies to support work life balance
- Comprehensive job specific training to support them to deliver excellent services
- Opportunities to develop their career paths
- Accredited training programmes leading to qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual Appraisal reviews
- Occupational health service
- Staff Survey – your opinion is very important
We recruit to the following roles within our Service Delivery Teams:
- Recovery Coaches
- Employment Coaches
- Locality Managers
- Registered Care Home Managers
- Telephone Support Workers
- Advocacy Workers
- Advice Workers
- Practice Leads
- Peer Support Workers
- Personal Assistants (client facing)
In our Psychological therapies teams we recruit:
- Trainee Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- Psychological Wellbeing Practioners
- High Intensity (CBT)Therapists
- Telephone Support workers
- Therapy Support Workers
MHM is a North East headquarters charity with additional bases across UK. We employ support services staff within our headquarters with a variety of Operational, Clinical, Finance, People, Training, Information Technology, Business Development, & Marketing specialisms.
Click the link to view our Current Vacancies.
Please click here to view our Gender Pay Gap Report for 2017.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-44070734-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);