Phoenix Community Support Service
Telephone: 0300 323 0083
Office: Room 204, Aidan House, Sunderland Road, Gateshead, NE8 3HU
Phoenix Community Support Service enables you to live your life to the full with support and coaching from your personal assistant. We will match you with a Personal Assistant who matches your requirements.
Your Personal Assistant can:
- Coach you to set personal goals, which you will regularly review together.
- Help you maintain your wellbeing
- Help you access your local community
- Help you pursue your leisure interests
- Help you shop and cook healthily
- Coach you to budget your finances
- Prompt you to pay bills on time
- Help you attend appointments
- Help you maintain your home
Who is this service for?
This service is for people aged 18 years or over, who are living in North Tyneside, and who have a personal budget or direct payment (or who can self fund their care). Your care manager can refer you to our service by calling us on 0300 323 0083.
Where are we?
Click the links below to read about how the Phoenix Community Support Service has helped its service users.