Leicestershire & Rutland Wellbeing Service
Telephone: 0300 323 0189
Opening Hours: 9am til 9pm 7 days a week. (24/7 support from our dedicated helpline is available to people who have accessed the service.)
Our service helps people who are experiencing mental health distress who require advice, information and support. It can help you to maintain and improve your mental wellbeing, to live a meaningful and valued life within your community. We also provide emotional support for carers.
What you can expect from us:
- Pop-up/drop-in information and advice sessions around your local area, where you can seek help with your mental health, discuss coping strategies, or get advice on things like benefits or relationships which are affecting your personal wellbeing
- One-to-one support with a highly trained Recovery Worker, who will work with you to understand exactly what you want and need, and help you to achieve it
- Various support groups to help you learn, gain skills, and build peer support networks to enable you to live life to the full
If you are being supported by our service, you will also get access to our free, 24/7 helpline all year-round, which can provide advice and emotional counselling.
- This service is open to residents of Charnwood, North-West Leicestershire, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton, and Rutland aged 18+.
- We can offer anyone aged 18+ in the area information, advice and navigation to support mental wellbeing (particularly if you have multiple issues or are a carer, to help you access the right services for you)
- If you have a diagnosed mental health need, we can offer you community support
To refer yourself to the service, simply call 0300 323 0189 to speak to one of our team. Alternatively, your GP, care coordinator or other healthcare professional can call us to make a referral.
This service is delivered in partnership with Making Space.