Leicestershire & Rutland Mental Health Wellbeing and Recovery Service
We work in the following Council areas:
Hinckley and Bosworth
North West Leicestershire
Telephone: 0300 323 0189
Opening Hours: 9am til 9pm, 7 days a week.
Main Office: The Crescent, 27 King Street, Leicester, LE1 6RX.
Our service helps anyone aged 18+ who is experiencing emotional and mental health problems, as well as their carers, by providing advice, information and support. We can help you to maintain and improve your emotional and mental wellbeing, become empowered to achieve your goals, and to live a meaningful and valued life within the community.
What you can expect from us:
- Information, advice and guidance: We will offer information and advice, and enable you to learn about mental health and wellbeing services in your local community, exploring options available together to find what is right for you. We will also discuss coping strategies, and offer advice on things like benefits or relationships which are affecting your personal wellbeing. We run regular pop-up/drop-in information and advice sessions around your local area.
- One-to-one support with a trained Recovery Worker, who will listen to you and work with you to improve your mental health and achieve your personal goals.
- Various support groups to help you learn, gain skills, and build peer support networks to enable you to live life to the full and take part in activities and opportunities along with everyone else.
Who is this service for?
- This service is open to residents of Charnwood, North-West Leicestershire, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton, and Rutland aged 18+.
- We can offer anyone aged 18+ in the area information, advice and navigation to support emotional and mental wellbeing (particularly if you have multiple issues or are a carer) to help you access the right services for you.
- If you have a diagnosed mental health need, we can offer you one-to-one and group support.
This service is commissioned and funded by Leicestershire County Council, Rutland County Council, West Leicestershire CCG, and East Leicestershire & Rutland CCG.