Broadacre House, Market Street East, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6HQ
Telephone: (0300) 323 0083
Newcastle Employment Matters is a Specialist Employment Support service that is personalised to suit your individual needs.
We deliver employment support through an ‘IPS’ service model. IPS stands for ‘Individual Placement and Support’ and is available to help you find employment. Whatever your employment ambitions, we are here to help. Our aim is to provide you with all the support and guidance to help you into employment.
If you are interested in going to work and have support from secondary mental health services, you are eligible for specialist help. Even if you have not worked in years, an IPS worker can help – IT’S NEVER TOO LATE!
As you use this service, we will spend time with you on a one to one basis, and provide support for you through each step of your search for work.
What you can expect from us:
- Coaching to set personal employment goals, which we will regularly review together
- Coaching with building/updating your CV
- Coaching to carry out job searches and completing applications
- Support when meeting employers
- Regular contact time with your worker.
- Support to receive benefits advice.
- Coaching for interviews and interview techniques
- Coaching to gain skills relevant to your chosen career.
- Job Club and Work Preparation sessions
- Support to stay in work.
If you are ready for employment, but are unsure about your next steps and need help and support with choices available to you, then give us a call to start working towards your future.
Where are we?
Click the links below to read about how Employment Matters has helped its service users.