Cranbourne Terrace Supported Housing Service
Telephone: (01642) 804500
Cranbourne Terrace is a supported housing service based in Stockton on Tees. The service is located just off Yarm Lane and is ideally situated for access to local amenities.
The service comprises of three terraced houses with 13 individual self-contained flats, and we offer support to people with enduring mental health problems and in need of developing everyday living skills.
What you can expect from us:
Our aims are:
- To provide information and support to access local amenities/communities
- To help people develop their social skills/domestic and life skills
- To offer emotional support/advice and sign post for counselling if needed
- Help people to establish personal safety and security
- Help people to manage their finances and benefit claims
- Help with every day needs such as shopping – errands, appointments
- Help people to move onto independent living
The service offers people a two year Short Hold Tenancy Agreement with the ultimate aim during or at the end of two years to help people to move on and live independently. Residents are allocated a key worker who will help individuals to identify their needs and aspirations; a support plan is developed with realistic timescales and achievable goals.
Cranbourne Terrace provides a safe and secure environment in which the rights of the individual are respected, supporting individuals to move forward onto independent living.
Where are we?
Click the links below to read about how the Cranbourne Terrace Supported Housing Service has helped its service users.