Cranbourne Terrace Supported Housing Service
Telephone: (01642) 804500
Cranbourne Terrace is a supported housing service based in Stockton on Tees. The service is located just off Yarm Lane and is ideally situated for access to local amenities.
The service comprises of three terraced houses with 13 individual self contained flats which offers support to people with enduring mental health problems and in need of developing everyday living skills.
The service is contracted through supporting people via Mental Health Matters who also act as the Managing Agent for the Landlord Tees Valley.
The service offers a two year short hold Tenancy Agreement with the ultimate aim during or up to the two years to move people forward onto Independent Living.
We offer a key working scheme which identifies individual needs and develops a support plan which is regularly reviewed and evaluated.
Our aims are:
- To provide information and support to access local amenities/communities
- To help people develop their social skills/domestic and life skills
- To offer emotional support/advice and sign post for counselling if needed
- Help people to establish personal safety and security
- Help people to manage their finances and benefit claims
- Help with every day needs such as shopping – errands, appointments
- Help people to move onto independent living
Aims of the Service
A short term tenancy is offered (up to 2 years) with the aim to maximise the independence of service users by providing a safe and secure environment in which the rights of the individual are respected, supporting individuals to move forward onto Independent Living.
Care and Support
Residents are allocated a key worker who offers a person centred approach to help individuals identify their needs and aspirations; a support plan is developed with realistic timescales and achievable goals.
Where are we?
Click the links below to read about how the Cranbourne Terrace Supported Housing Service has helped its service users.