Our Vision Includes:
- Promoting, valuing and respecting the dignity of individuals to take their rightful place in communities.
- Providing support to individuals to live meaningful and valued lives within their communities.
- Being committed to partnerships and collaboration both with other providers and with users, their friends and families.
Our Values Include:
- We believe in the possibility of recovery even with lifelong mental illness.
- We support health equality across the whole community.
- We will challenge any stigma towards people with mental health needs and promote positive attitudes to mental health.
- We are a thoughtful and caring employer and service provider embracing diversity.
We believe in putting our service users first, they are at the very heart of everything that we do at Mental Health Matters.